2/08/2013

Fisherman of Souls


                                               ( Feb 11 )

                                     Fisherman of Souls


                                


                     All human beings fascinate me deeply
                     yet i lack superficial surface level curiosity.

                     I never ask questions
                     neither try to elicit any personal information
                     from anyone other than receiving
                     what each individual is imparting freely and willingly
                     of their own need or impulse.

                     I am always deeply interested in the Real person
                     beneath countenance and personality
                     but very few people are ready, aware or know
                     how to communicate from the real depths of themselves
                     and when they do they feel vulnerable and guarded.

                     I see myself as a Fisherman of Souls...

                     My net more empty than full
                     only few partial glimpses of precious fish in it
                     and a lifelong  time to catch.

                     Keeping still and quiet
                     awaiting for another one to be added.

                     Until the One and Only Soul belonging to this net is caught
                     and there will be no more need for mirroring...

            

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment